Four Head Positive Displacement Liquid Filler
- Rigid body construction from Stainless Steel.
- Electrically driven by powerful 1.2kw motor.
- Comes Complete with 2400mm conveyor belt.
Up to 1 Litre per head fill capacity (optional up to 2 litres per head, depending on product).
- All Parts in contact with product are machined from high quality 316
- High flow positive shut-off spool valve.
- Easy dismantling and assembling without the use of tools.
- Chainless gearbox drive.
- Easy to program user friendly control unit.
- Fine tuning while machine is in motion.
- Volume adjustment on each individual head while the machine is still in motion.
- Can be interfaced with check weigher for automatic weigh control.
- Separate console for better positioning and operator comfort.
- Numerous programs can be stored in control unit.
Automatic Two Head Liquid Filler
50ml to 2 litres per head
- Compact design – Two cylinders mounted vertically either side of the
- Positive Displacement – Pistons driven by cranks connected to direct drive gearbox – Electric motor, variable speed, 2 H.P.
- Positive Shut-off Spool Valves suitable for suction lift or gravity supply of
product to be filled.
- Bottom-up fill nozzle assembly easily adjusted by hand wheel.
- Large range of nozzles – including positive shut-off nozzles.
- All valves, cylinders & pistons come apart for easy cleaning.
- Available with conveyor, capping, labelling and accumulation table.
- Wetted parts all manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel.
- Easy clean flush front bottom-up fill and machine cabinet.
- Product inlet manifolds available – Including tri-clover clamp connectors.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Standard – Technically advanced
electronic camshaft controller available as an option.
- Pneumatic automatic gating and Photo-Cell – “No Container – No Fill”.
- Bottom-up fill adjustable from conveyor level to 300mm high.
- Nozzle descent error activates safety switch – Minimizes spillage.
- Machine mounted on screw levelling jacks or with lockable castors.
- Filling capacities range form 15 units to 40 units per minute depending upon size of containers and characteristics of products.
- Filling accuracy ± 0.5%.